Date: June 11, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m
Where: East Park ( Skate Park) off of Main St. Burley Idaho, 83318
Please remember to sign in for the meeting!
Introduction of the board of directors for the market
South Central Health District– Heidi Cranney - Cottage Foods Update, & answer any questions you might have( this will be a time to get your form filled out if you have not done it up to this point.)
Idaho State Department of Agriculture : Kevin Young - He will go over Weight & Measure, answer questions, and get scaled certified that have not been. Cost: $
Introduce Abby Nelson
Britney will go over tax information
Idaho State Tax Commission
Jessie will go over EBT/DUFB/Cultivate tokens
Pricing of goods
Review Policies and Practices of the Market
Consistency as a vendor
Summer season vendor fee is $15.00 due no later than June 11th.
Tracking your sales (not our responsibility)
Market Set up
Absent from the market – give 24 hr notice! Two no shows
may loose space!
Customer service and booth space
Open up for questions
What you need to have at the Vendor Meeting
1. A Copy of your Cottage food form. (Not for everyone, just for those that are under this category) If you are filling it out at the meeting you will need to make sure you get a hard copy to Britney Tracy. (You also want a hard copy of this at your booth)
2. Filled out the tax form online and have a hard copy to give to Britney Tracy. ( You also want a hard copy at your booth)
3 . If you are using a scale at any of the markets or if you determine your cost based off of a scale. ( You also want a hard copy of this at your booth) (& a form of money to pay for the certificate.)
4. A signed document understanding the rules about EBT. You will learn about this as well as get this document at the Vendor Meeting. Britney Tracy will collect this at the end of the meeting.
5. Booth Fee will be due today, Pay options, Check (if check bounce you will be fined additional charges), Venmo, Paypal, or cash.
- If You do not have these documents and or do not get a hard copy to Britney Tracy by the first market you will not be permitted to vend in the upcoming market date.
- You can find all this information at these places. Burleyfarmersmarket.com-under vendor, Facebook vendor page, or emails that have been sent out by email@example.com
What you will receive at the Vendor Meeting
All vendors will be given a Burley Farmers Market Vendor Information Packet with market guidelines and information for setup and tear-down. It is the responsibility of the vendor to ensure that all employees are aware of, and abide by, these procedures.